Ease of use
Create an infographic in minutes
Engaging infographics are the perfect data visualization tool if you need to create presentations, explain a process, visualize data, or present information in a more understandable way. With Piktochart’s free infographic maker, designing your own custom infographic is easy. Start with an infographic template, update your information, replace images, or change the style with just a few clicks.
You can create a custom infographic creation in under 30 minutes without prior design skills. Oh, and one more thing; collaboration and customer support are included for all accounts, even the Free plan with our professionally designed templates.Try for yourself how easy it is
Choose from 230+ professionally designed infographic templates
Get inspired by our gallery of 230+ unique infographic templates. At Piktochart, we value quality over quantity. Each infographic template was carefully crafted by one of our experienced communication designers. Our designers ensure that the templates you find on Piktochart are based on proper research and accurate data and follow the latest information design trends. Once you select the template you like, you can customize it with the perfect photo, illustration, or icon found in the graphics library within the Piktochart editor.
From timeline infographics to comparison infographics, survey results to health research, Piktochart offers professional infographic templates that save you valuable time and allow you to become a pro infographic maker.See all infographic templates
Turn complex data into a clear, catchy infographic design
Data doesn’t have to be boring, and visualizing data and information doesn’t have to be complex. Copy-paste your data into our graph maker, upload a CSV, or Excel file, or link up a Google sheet. Turn complex data into a clear data visualization presented as your own infographic. Choose between charts, graphs, and interactive maps to present your data clearly and understandably. Showcase a timeline, list, process, or data comparison. You can even create interactive infographics to engage your target audience!
The free infographic maker from Piktochart grants you access to all types of charts: pie charts, bar charts, pictographs, and more to create infographics for all your needs.Visualize your data with Piktochart
Customize infographics to your brand in seconds
With Piktochart’s brand assets feature, your content is always on-brand. Using our free infographic maker, simply drag and drop your logo or a screenshot of your website to extract the brand colors for your infographic design magically. Do you want to use your company fonts? In three clicks you can create beautiful infographics with your own images, marketing materials, ideas, and more. Your custom color palette and uploaded fonts will be added to the editor so that you or your team can easily design infographics by applying them to any new project. Create an infographic with all the flexibility you need, even with our free account.Create now with Piktochart
Infographics created with Piktochart have helped me during important meetings with administrators at school districts or foundations in the community. Without Piktochart, we would not be able to secure funding to support our work.
Dr. Aaron Fischer
Dee Endowed Professor of School Psychology at University of Utah
“Piktochart is a no-brainer to use. People have told me to try another infographics design platform that is very world-renowned, but I tried it before, and I was not too fond of it. I think it goes back to the great design of Piktochart.”
Senior Communications Manager, Revolut
People create an infographic with Piktochart to:
Marketers & Sales Professionals
- Visualize results
- Explain the benefits of a product
- Make content more engaging
- Introduce buyer personas and increase brand awareness
- Drive traffic and leads with custom visuals created with the help of infographic templates
HR & Communications Professionals
- Report on the hiring process
- Build employer branding
- Employee onboarding
- Communicate values and culture
Nonprofits & Healthcare Professionals
- Explain a process
- Inform and educate the public
- Explain a cause through infographic design
Teachers & Educators
- Foster independent learning
- Make learning more engaging
- Develop analytical thinking skills
- Simplify science-related topics
How to create an infographic
1. Log into your Piktochart account
Log into Piktochart (or create an account for the Free plan if you don’t have one already) and go to the dashboard. Once you’re on the dashboard, go to the sidebar to the left and click infographics. You’ll find our infographic maker.
2. Pick an infographic template
Unless you’re a professional designer and prefer to start with a blank canvas, infographic templates are the way to go. Our high-quality templates save you time and make your infographics look as good as they can. Find one you like by using the search bar at the top.
3. Customize it to your liking
Once you pick an infographic template, adjust the colors, change the fonts, and add in your own text. Add your company colors to make your infographic fit your brand.
4. Add images, icons, and other assets to the infographic creator
Make engaging infographics by adding images, icons, illustrations, and gifs with the drag and drop editor. Pick from a library of free images and visual assets to create an infographic that stands out or upload your own images.
5. Download and share
Once you’re done visualizing data and customizing your infographic, download it as a JPG, PNG, or PDF. Email it to your colleagues and manager, or embed it on your website for the world to see.
From Data Visualization to Storytelling: Understanding the Different Types of Infographics
Create infographics to promote your product, explain a feature, and present any other type of information for your business or department.
Enhancing School Presentations
Make school presentations stand out by including an infographic. From historic events to science projects, any topic is more interesting with a visual.
Tell a story through a timeline infographic. Describe a processes, illustrate your company’s history, or create human resources visuals. Try Piktochart’s timeline maker for free.
Social Media Infographic
Drive engagement on social media with beautiful infographics. Make creative visuals for a marketing campaign or drive brand awareness.
Explain health risks, educate about medical topics, create visuals for summits, and inform the public through professional medical infographics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express
1. Use a premade template to ensure quality design and save time. Include images, icons, and illustrations.
2. Define your target audience.
3. Thoroughly research your topic and choose the most relevant information.
4. Include data from trusted sources, as recent as possible.
5. Choose a design that allows white space and is not too crowded. The goal is to make information easy to read. You can choose a Piktochart free template and customize it.
6. Download your infographic and promote it on all relevant channels; your website, social media, and dedicated infographic submission websites.
- Communicating a message or data in an interesting way. Visuals have higher potential than text to draw attention and infographics are one of the best ways to visualize information.
- Educating an audience on a topic, for external or internal communication (product features, instructions, health, onboarding, etc.)
- Promoting a business or a campaign.
- Driving brand awareness by sharing interesting content and creating engagement (especially on social media).
- Acquiring leads by gating the infographic and requiring a form to download the resource.
- Include the infographic in a relevant blog post or a newsletter as an image.
- Share the infographic on a social media post or a story. Keep in mind the size for each channel (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, etc.). Depending on their limit, you might need to share a smaller image and include a link with the complete infographic.
- Gate the infographic on a landing page as a downloadable PDF.
- Send it to an infographic submission website to get it published by a third party.
Step 1: Log into Piktochart.
Step 2: Pick an infographic template or start from scratch.
Step 3: Create an infographic online by using the drag-and-drop editor to add stock photos or your own images, adding your text, and visualizing data through graphs and charts.
Step 4: Download your infographic or share it online.
Step 1: Log into Piktochart’s free infographic maker.
Step 2: Pick an infographic template or start from a blank canvas.
Step 3: Drag-and-drop images, icons, and illustrations.
Step 4: Customize to your brand; upload your company font, choose the color palette, add your company fonts.
Step 5: Share online or download your visual.
With desktop-based design software like Adobe Illustrator, you will need to install it and pay for the license.
With a cloud-based free infographic maker like Piktochart, Canva, or Venngage, you only need to create an account online. For Piktochart, you can make an infographic without any design skills.
Create an account for the Free plan, log into Piktochart, pick a template or start from scratch, and make an infographic.
The visuals you create can be shared online or downloaded.