Trusted by 11 million users worldwide
Ease of use
Create a Flyer Online With No Design Experience
Piktochart’s user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to create stunning flyers for your events, contests, campaigns, or promotions – no design experience necessary. Start crafting visually appealing flyers quickly and easily, and see the impact of your visuals soar!Discover Piktochart
Streamline Flyer Design with Your Branding
Easily incorporate your company’s fonts effortlessly for a sleek, professional look. Access your custom color palette and fonts with ease in our platform.
Piktochart provides an extensive library of graphic design templates, including posters and customizable flyers, saving you valuable time. Design your visuals with precision, and then seamlessly print or share them across social media platforms.Create a free account
All Visual Assets in One Flyer Maker
Find the perfect image, illustration, or icon. With Piktochart’s free library of high-quality graphic elements, design components, and templates, you easily create your own custom flyers. Just drag and drop the images into the flyer maker app.
Business flyer templates, posters for social media marketing, party flyer templates, and more – you have access to thousands of editable visuals to get your target audience excited.Get started now
Save Time by Organizing and Repurposing Your Flyer Designs
No need to spend hours in design tools or hire another graphic designer to make a flyer. Choose from existing flyer designs and use them as an inspiration for creating team templates. Organize your flyer templates and past projects in folders. Make it easy for anyone on your team to repurpose content on the fly, ultimately saving their time.Try it now
Professionals use our flyer maker to:
- Quickly design visually appealing flyers for various marketing campaigns, product launches, and promotional events.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing collateral by using custom templates that align with your brand identity.
- Create high-quality flyers for both digital and print media.
HR & Internal Communications
- Craft flyers for internal events, team-building activities, and company announcements.
- Design eye-catching recruitment flyers to attract top talent and communicate company culture effectively.
- Distribute important policy updates, health advisories, and informational content.
NGOs and Government Organizations
- Create compelling flyers for fundraising events, volunteer drives, and awareness campaigns to engage the community.
- Promote non-profit events, workshops, and seminars effectively to reach potential donors and volunteers.
- Share success stories, project impacts, and testimonials.
- Design informative flyers for health awareness campaigns, medical seminars, and wellness programs.
- Highlight the services, specialties, and facilities of healthcare centers, clinics, and hospitals.
- Distribute vital health information, vaccination drives, and public health advisories.
Step by Step Tutorial
How to Make a Flyer in Minutes
1. Select a flyer template
Create flyers by choosing from ready-to-use flyer templates made by graphic design experts. Piktochart’s online flyer maker is easy to use, enabling you to create professional-looking visuals. Using Piktochart, you are ready to print flyers for conferences, promotional campaigns, or job fairs in minutes. Learn more in our article on how to design an event flyer.
2. Make it yours with just a few clicks
Upload images or pick free stock images from the integrated library to make your own custom flyer. Drag and drop graphic design elements, add text boxes, select brand colors; all in a user-friendly editor. You’ll get a finished flyer online.
3. Share your flyer with the world
Download your file from our free flyer creator and either share your flyer on social media or print it out and pass it around. Edit the same visual, comment, change access permissions.
Discover the Different Types of Flyers to Promote Your Business or Event
Public event flyers
You can use such a flyer to promote a charity event, a celebration, an open mic, an art exhibit, or upcoming events.
Community action flyers
Business announcement flyers
Use business flyers to promote your products and services. For example, you can share information regarding flash deals, store discounts, clearance sales, and the launch of a new business. You can also engage your buyers with a fact sheet of your company. Check out these flyer examples for business.
Make use of alert flyers for notifying people about a lost and found item, a missing pet, a new movie release, and other community information.
Read more about types of flyers on this post.
Step 1: Log into Piktochart.
Step 2: Pick a template or start from scratch.
Step 3: Drag-and-drop illustrations, graphic elements, images, or icons. You can add your brand kit, company logos, or your own photos.
Step 4: Download your visual as a PNG file or another format. You can choose the file quality depending on your plan (paid version or not).
Step 1: Log into Piktochart.
Step 2: Pick a template or start from a blank canvas.
Step 3: Make a custom flyer by adding stock photos or your own images with the drag-and-drop editor, upload your company logo and fonts, then choose the colors.
Step 4: Use data visualization through charts and graphs if required.
Step 5: Download or share them online.