Senior Product Designer (Europe/Asia)
At Piktochart, we want to help people communicate impactful stories. We do this by building a tool that combines the power of design and storytelling. Building great interfaces play a crucial role in empowering our users to create the communication materials they would not have otherwise been able to. We need to make it easy to get started, yet powerful enough to make everything that’s needed to land our users’ message.
We’re looking for a lead product designer that loves to make complicated things simple. You’ll be building intuitive and elegant experiences for a seamless design editor. You’ll be responsible for taking features throughout the design journey: from ideas to rough sketches, to prototypes, to something engineers can implement, through different iterations. You’ll work with multiple internal teams, including product management, engineering, sales and marketing, and interface closely with customers to solicit feedback and test your designs.
We’re currently working on a totally new version of our platform that tries to reinvent the way professionals tell their stories. You’ll be leading the entire design team, helping them be the best version of themselves, improving our strategy and processes. This isn’t a strictly managerial role, you also will be getting your hands dirty yourself.
If this challenge excites you, please reach out to us. We’re excited to meet you.
- Manage high-level product design strategy while remaining hands-on in design skills
- Oversee a team and gather and synthesize feedback from multiple constituents (users, customers, product managers, sales, engineers) to design new features and interfaces for products.
- Oversee the team members’ development including performance assessment, coaching and feedback; and training.
- Use customer feedback and research findings to recommend and implement updates to the product.
- Constantly re-evaluate and iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and measured performance bottlenecks.
- 5+ years of experience in Product/UX design in a highly technical environment and at least 2 years in a management/leadership role
- Must possess an enjoyment of analytics and curiosity for discovering insights from data
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills. You must be comfortable and confident in leading discussions with domain experts at all levels.
- Able to balance customer needs with business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- A portfolio that showcases a sophisticated aesthetic with strengths in design systems, and visual storytelling.
- Experience managing, and a passion for developing people and building and leading strong teams.
Remote in Asia/Europe
Sales Development Representative (US)
Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high-quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executives. This role will be primarily focused on identifying and researching the target enterprise-level accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You also get to learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Hunting for new target accounts and expanding existing accounts to uncover new opportunities, specifically focused around large and enterprise teams.
- Becoming an expert in researching potential clients, contacting them, delivering and testing different email strategies to secure meetings.
- Demonstrating the value of our offering through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other social mediums.
- Diligently enter and track data in our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Sales Procedures Support: Help with sales-related problems, follow-ups, investigate appropriate issues and customer accounts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Previous experience identifying and generating leads for a hyper-growth sales department.
- Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales in a high growth SAAS/digital environment (highly preferable).
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback.
- You believe in our product; you’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry.
This is a remote position (working hours in the US time zone). Enjoy the flexibility while gaining invaluable SaaS sales experience.
Remote in US
Head of Product & Design (Europe/Asia)
The mission of the Head of Product & Design is to steer our product portfolio to success while strengthening our culture of empowering people. Being a bootstrapped company, they focus our resources to prioritize profits over ‘growth at all costs. The Head of Product has a key responsibility to achieve our three core purposes:
Purpose: To empower people to communicate impactful stories
People: Everyone who has come in contact with the organization to become better versions of themselves
Profit: To run a profitable company with sustainable growth
You have led product teams in startups with a similar profile to us (SAAS, remote a plus) and bring an extensive share of strategic learnings & experiences. You have shown how you own & drive business outcomes. You are an exceptional team player, which allows you to connect the dots between teams & stakeholders to achieve business objectives together. We are bootstrapped, not a venture-backed startup, and the growth playbook looks very different at Piktochart.
There is no two same JD of a Head of Product at any organization, and at Piktochart, we are looking for:
1.Entrepreneurial traits with a bias for action and customer-centricity
You have “been there, done that,” leading product organizations through changing markets, failed & learned, as well as succeeded and grown. In this VUCA world, the only way we will know whether a product would be successful or not is to validate it with the market. Therefore a strong bias for action and speed are our advantages. You will need to have demonstrated the ability to learn, build, measure, and lead the product to do that repeatedly!
2. Strong ability to identify & reap trends & business opportunities in the market
You (will) have a deep understanding of our market and adjacent markets, to navigate our product around external risks towards commercial success. You analyze, identify, and articulate opportunities. You formulate a roadmap for long term commercial success of the business and product. You don’t need to be a subject matter expert of our design-led product. You are comfortable making decisions without ever having 100% perfect data, and you map out the strategy of the product according to the business goals. You have a solid ability to understand, analyze, size, and define target markets. You bring in experience working in different business and pricing models.
3. Setting business priorities for the product team
You possess an uncanny ability to articulate the ‘Why?’ and rationalize the business goals for the product teams. We try to ensure that our product teams are as autonomous as possible, which allows you to be more strategic. Like an orchestra conductor, you ensure that we have strong alignment and synergies within our product portfolio of currently two products and across our cross-functional teams.
4. Has a prior background in product design
The team and you will be building intuitive and elegant experiences for a seamless design editor. Together, you will be responsible for taking features throughout the design journey: from ideas to rough sketches, to prototypes, to something engineers can implement, through different iterations. You’ll be leading the entire design team, helping them be the best version of themselves, improving our strategy and processes.
You enjoy collaborating with people, have led product teams (preferably SaaS), and are excited to guide the company to continued success. You will report directly to the CEO and will contribute to a great product culture.
This position is remote, and we prefer the candidate to be in Asia or Europe.
Remote in Asia/Europe
Marketing Intern (Europe/Asia)
Piktochart is on a mission to redefine storytelling in business.
We focus on enabling our users to turn any text- or data-heavy content into a visual narrative that is engaging and quickly understandable to any audience.
Over 6M users worldwide are already creating their presentations, reports, infographics, social media graphics, and printable assets in Piktochart.
We’re looking for a motivated intern to help us make sure people see our content and visuals. We do this by optimizing our template gallery and existing blog posts for SEO
If you want to get experience growing the traffic to a website, this position is for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
Learn basic SEO strategies (on-page optimization, keyword research, editing content,…)
Writing good meta titles & descriptions for templates
Identifying and fixing broken links and images
Upload and edit templates to the template gallery
A strong interest in online marketing.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
Creative writing skills
Experience with WordPress and basic HTML (optional but it’s a plus).
This is a 6-months internship/contract role.
Remote in Asia/Europe