Worldwide, 11 million users trust Piktochart.
Edit banner templates with zero design skills.
Create Banners Online With Piktochart’s Banner Maker
Effortlessly create a unique banner fast using Piktochart’s free online banner maker. What’s more? Collaboration and customer support are included for all account types, both our basic and paid versions.
You can use a ready made template and turn it into a stunning banner. Ideal for communicating a clear message, it easily captures the attention of your target audience on your brand’s YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or other accounts. For personal social media profiles, Piktochart enables you to customize a template to your style or start from scratch.Try for yourself how easy it is
Edit one of our pre-made banner templates
Search and Choose From Our Library to Customize Banner Templates
Piktochart has thousands of templates suited for all your banner design needs. Search through our library of banner templates that you can customize in our online banner maker. Start designing visuals for your business and download them to save for printing or use in social posts.
From banner ads to awesome YouTube banners, Piktochart’s free banner maker lets you create visuals for your business with no design skills, while you save time.
How easy is it? For example, select a YouTube banner template in Piktochart and add your stunning images and branding text to the center, giving your YouTube channel art a sleek and professional look in a few clicks. Download it as a PNG or JPG when it’s ready.Create a free account
Advertise and promote with our banner maker
Make a Banner for Advertising and Promotion
These assets can be used for promoting a product or business service, driving traffic to a website, or announcing an event or sale. They are often placed in high-traffic areas where they are likely to be seen by many people.
With the rise of digital advertising, they have become a popular tool for businesses and organizations to promote their brand on Facebook, YouTube, and other channels to reach their target audience. With Piktochart’s easy-to-use banner maker, incorporating visuals into your promotional strategy is easy.
Make visuals for a YouTube channel, Facebook profile, or any social media channel in minutes. They already have the right size.Sign up for Piktochart
Branding your own content and custom banner design
Customize Online Banners for Your Brand in Seconds Within Our Platform
With Piktochart’s brand assets feature, your content is always on-brand. Using our free banner maker, drag and drop your logos, photos, or screenshots to extract unique colors.
Your custom colors and fonts can be added to the editor so that you or your team can easily apply them to any new project. Create amazing visuals for business needs or even YouTube with flexibility and no photo editing tools.Create now with Piktochart
“I adore this program. It is very straightforward, and it is incredibly easy to use. I love the templates they offer as well. Very recommended.”
Internet Sales Coordinator at Level Financing
How to Make a Banner: Create, Customize, and Download
1. Log into your Piktochart account
Log into Piktochart (or create an account for the Free plan) and go to the dashboard to find banners.
2. Pick a banner template
Find a template that matches your brand style using the top search bar. You can make a YouTube banner or any other type by choosing from the free banner templates.
3. Create & customize the banner
Once you pick the perfect banner template, use our drag-and-drop functionality to add your logos, adjust the colors, change the fonts, and input your own text.
4. Add images, icons, and other assets to the banner creator
Make engaging visuals by adding photos, images, icons, illustrations, and gifs with the drag-and-drop editor. Pick from a library of free images or upload your own photos.
5. Download and share
Once you’re done visualizing data and customizing your own banner, download and share it as a high-resolution JPG, PNG, or PDF.
In advertising, a banner is usually a visual display on a website, app, or other digital platforms. The banner may contain a message promoting the brand’s own photos of a product or service, an announcement, or another type of call to action.
They can come in different shapes and sizes and be static or dynamic. These visuals can be placed on social media (YouTube banners are a popular example), within social media posts, used for YouTube channel art, or embedded in various parts of a website, such as a header, sidebar, or footer.
In addition to digital advertising, there are physical banners made from materials such as vinyl, fabric, or paper, commonly used for stickers, advertising, events, or demonstrations.
1. Increased visibility: Banners are an evident form of advertising that can help increase brand awareness and attract new customers.
2. Targeted marketing: They can be strategically placed in areas where the target audience is likely to be found, making reaching specific demographics and market segments easier.
3. Cost-effective: Banners can be an affordable marketing option compared to other advertising methods, such as television commercials or print ads.
4. Customizable: Customization makes them fit specific marketing goals and campaigns, with the ability to change messaging, graphics, and design as needed.
5. Easy to measure results: Tracking can be set up by using analytics tools to measure the success of a campaign, including click-through rates and conversions.
1. Keep it simple: They should have a clear and concise message. Use easy-to-understand language, and avoid cluttering the design.
2. Use high-quality graphics: Use images and graphics relevant to the message you’re trying to convey. Avoid using low-resolution images, photos, channel art, or graphics that are too small.
3. Use contrasting colors: Choose colors that align with or match your brand, but also consider the psychology of color and how it can affect the viewer’s perception.
4. Make it easy to read: Use fonts that are easy to read and ensure that the text is large enough to be seen from a distance. Avoid using too many different fonts or font sizes, which can make the banner appear cluttered.
5. Keep it consistent with your brand: Make sure your banner is consistent with your brand’s visual identity. In banner design, use your brand’s logo colors, fonts, and imagery to create a cohesive and recognizable look.
6. Use a solid call to action: Include a strong call to action that tells the viewer what you want them to do. Whether it’s to buy a product, sign up for a newsletter, or visit a website, make it clear and compelling.