Crisp new notebooks. Newly-sharpened pencils. Fresh faces with eager smiles. All of these mean a new school year for teachers and students alike!
Back-to-school season this year is even more special because in-person school (goodbye Zoom classes!) is back for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic for many schools and universities.
Piktochart celebrates with educators around the world
At Piktochart, we want to thank educators worldwide for their support and share the excitement of today’s school year by giving away two brand new Amazon Kindles.
As a bonus, the giveaway also comes with many other fantastic prizes to help teachers and educators become their best selves this coming school year.
Here’s what’s in store for this year’s giveaway winners:
Grand prize bundle
Runner-up prize bundle
- 1 year’s worth of Piktochart for Education subscription
- Exclusive Piktochart swag
- 4 copies of ISTE Certified Educator Rachelle Poth’s book Things I Wish […] Knew
- Gift cards from Domestika and Coursera
We will pick four winners: two for the grand prize (for you who will submit an entry) and two for the runner-up prize (for your teacher bestie that you’ll tag on social media).
Excited to join? Here’s how.
3 easy steps to participate in the giveaway
- Go to Piktochart’s official Back to School 2022 page.
- Once on the page, look for the raffle widget and log in through your email or Facebook account. You can also submit an entry through the raffle widget below.
- Complete the quick list of actions (e.g., tweeting about the giveaway and tagging a friend). The more actions you complete, the more entries you get (yes, you can submit multiple entries!).
The giveaway starts on August 16, 2022 (Tuesday) at 00:00 EST and ends on September 23, 2022 (Friday) at 23:59 EST.
The winners will be randomly drawn from the valid entries and contacted via email on September 26, 2022. We’ll also announce them on the same day on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Good luck!
Fine print stuff:
- To be eligible to win, you must be in the age of majority in your country of residence.
- This is an international giveaway (except in cases when we cannot ship to your country), so anyone worldwide can join. We are not responsible for any duties and import taxes that may incur or for lost shipments.
- Winners may be asked for a text post, photo, or video of them receiving their prizes on social media.
- You can make multiple entries to the giveaway from each required action with only one email address.
- Piktochart can modify the terms and conditions of this contest without prior notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, or Instagram.
- This giveaway does not require you to provide any bank account or credit card information. If someone contacts you asking for this information, please ignore them and let us know.