How to Keep Employees Engaged and Motivated During Remote Working
Marketing Project Specialist, Piktochart
Director of Sales, Clarity Wave
- The difference between employee engagement and motivation
- How to harness the six drivers of engagement and motivation for employees
- How to use the data and reports to affect the most significant changes for employees
- Practical ideas for improving employee engagement during remote working
- How to use visual communication to communicate essential data for employees
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals and managers responsible for employee engagement
- Founders and CEOs interested in improving employee engagement and motivation
Since the pandemic began in early 2020, about one-third of all working Americans are doing so from home. While that is not surprising, what is surprising is that about 42% of us want to continue working from home even after the pandemic is over – according to a national survey by getAbstract.
As employers and HR professionals, how do we keep our employees motivated, engaged, and connected to our organizations and teams during these times of isolation and video conference calls?
Join this #PiktoWebinar series with the Director of Sales at Clarity Wave, Robert Moutal, to discover a secret formula to keeping employees engaged and motivated during remote working.