How To Create A Successful Investment Pitch Deck
Design Manager, Piktochart
Kai Xin Koh
Co-Founder & Story Strategist, HighSpark
- Core elements to hook investors
- Pitch structure to stand out among competitors
- How to start and end your pitch
- How to use Piktochart to visualize a pitch deck
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs and founders who are pitching for investment
- Marketing professionals who create investment pitch decks for their organizations
What makes a successful investment pitch deck? According to a report, investors spend an average of only 3 minutes and 44 seconds looking at pitch decks, making every second count to convince potential investors.
Find out how you can create a successful and unique pitch deck with valuable tips to help you stand out. In this #PiktoWebinar series, we’re teaming up with the co-founder and story strategist at HighSpark, Kai Xin Koh, an expert in this field and who was recently listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
Our very own Design Manager, Natasya Sunarto, will also show you how to design a successful investment pitch deck using a template created by Piktochart and HighSpark.