Create A Winning Sales Deck for Remote Pitches
Account Executive, Piktochart
- How to create engaging visuals that help support your pitch and package it nicely into a remote sales presentation that will surely help you close that deal
- Story-telling through communication design
- Tips on layouts and contrasts that can help clients retain information better.
Who Should Attend
- Salespeople that pitch different clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Outside sales reps that often travel to meet clients face-to-face, looking to adapt to the new landscape
- Inside sales reps that are looking to amp up their virtual sales material
What makes an effective Sales Pitch? Well, it’s a lot of things, actually. You find a great hook; you identify a problem, solve it, and back it up with facts. You’re story-telling in a way that captivates attention, the increasingly scarce commodity of our time. Hard enough to hold one’s attention in the same room as someone.
Even more challenging, we now have to communicate in a new landscape where we are entirely reliant on virtual meetings, where frankly, clients can zone out much easier.
Since we are visual by nature, we should optimize on this to engage and ultimately close our clients.
This #PiktoWebinar series by the Account Executive at Piktochart, Sarah Kim will show you how to create engaging visual materials to help support your pitch and package it nicely into a remote sales presentation that will surely help you close that deal.