Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend” – Melody Beattie
At Piktochart we are the glass-half-full kind of people. We try to appreciate small things that tend to go unnoticed on a usual day, inject joy and fun into whatever we do and reward each other in small, yet meaningful ways. The ultimate goal is to make everyone’s day better!
Besides being thankful for our families, good health or fulfilling jobs, there are so many small things that we take for granted but which still make us smile everyday. Life is made of small moments and it’s those instances that really matter and create memories. Let’s try to appreciate them more!
Here’s what we are grateful for:
- YOU. You are. Therefore we are.
- When someone uses us to educate or inspire others. We’re very thankful to be a part of it.
- People who dedicate their lives to make our lives safer, like this fireman
- Parker’s appreciation for literally everything
- The existence of papaya and mango fruits. Just because life should always taste as delicious as them
- That soothing and healing purr of a cat
- This mom for sharing a video of her daughter
- Laughter. Lots of it. Pure and uncontrollable. Like this one
- Businesses with a higher purpose that enchant us like they do
- Insulin. Because items 1-9 are so sweet they may just give you diabetes 😉
We asked you guys what you were thankful for this year and here it is, in a Thanksgiving-y infographic!
Go ahead and create your own Thanksgiving-y infographics here!