We’ve finally arrived at our huge milestone of reaching 5 million users – That’s a growth of 99.99 percent since we started off with 3 users back in 2012! On top of that, we’re also proud to announce that Piktochart has just turned 4 years old (cue the birthday song, dance and fireworks)!
Thanks to all our awesome users who submitted their photos for this project!
Today, we have a network of global users from 184 countries around the world, and we couldn’t have achieved this feat without every single one of our awesome users. Both of these achievements also belong to all of you for using our tool, and we want you to be a part of our milestone celebration.
Anniversary deal – Save 70% off PRO annual subscription
To kick off the celebration, we’re excited to announce about this incredible deal – Get 70% off a Piktochart PRO annual subscription from April 4th til April 11th, 2016! This is your best time to get upgraded and join the ranks of being a PRO user with full access to all the features in our tool.
With this special deal, you can take your designing to the next level for only $87. That’s more than $200 off the regular price. This promotion is only valid until April 11th, 2016, so don’t miss out on this incredible deal!
Terms & Conditions:
- This is an ongoing sale valid from April 4th, 2016 (12:00AM, EST) to April 11th, 2016 (11:59PM, EST).
- Promotion is only valid for annual PRO and LITE subscription.
- Piktochart can modify terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice. Here’s our FAQ page.
Anniversary giveaway – Win exclusive Pikto-Goodies!
On top of our promotion, we’ll be having a giveaway where you could win exclusive Pikto-goodies! Get your hands on our limited edition swag: T-shirts, stickers (reserved for true Piktogeeks!), a $30 Amazon gift card, and a one year Piktochart PRO subscription worth $290.
Note: Both the anniversary deal and giveaway ended at April 11th (11:59PM EST). Thank you for the support!
Check out what else that is happening during this celebration:
- Follow us on Instagram (@Piktochart) and take a walk down memory lane over the past 4 years with #PiktoTurns4Throwback dedicated posts for 12-days from April 4th to 15th. We’ll be sharing some of our best memories with you, so follow us and get an inside look on our humble beginnings and journey so far 😄
- On Twitter, we’ll be featuring a Piktochart user and how they use our tool daily from April 4th to April 15th. Follow us on Twitter and be inspired by the stories of our Piktochart users!
There’s so much happening over the next week, and we don’t want you to miss out on any of this celebration, so head on over here to find out all you need to know about our achievements over the past 4 years and our milestone of reaching 5 million users.