Three years ago we embarked on the entrepreneurial journey of building a tool that unlocks people’s potential and empowers them to become professional storytellers. What an incredible ride it has been! This March, we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary!
We begin by celebrating education.
We care a lot about nurturing creativity in schools and colleges and we want to make sure that educators are making the most out of our tool. Here’s the deal: Throughout March, we will be giving out free 1 year access of Piktochart Pro for 30 students + 1 teacher (worth $300).
There is no catch, follow the steps below and get an entire year of Piktochart Pro for 30 students + 1 teacher for FREE.
Here are 3 easy steps:
- Record a 1-minute video telling us why you would like to receive a PRO subscription on Piktochart and how you will use it in your class.
- Next, upload the video on YouTube, title it “Piktochart’s third anniversary”, followed by the name of your school and a hashtag #piktoclassroom. Feel free to share it on your social media channels with the same hashtag.
- Last, fill in the form below to let us know that the video has been uploaded. (If you have any questions, email me)
We can’t wait to see your videos! Together, let’s make this an awesome and memorable celebration!
Terms and Conditions:
- Videos may be shared on our social media pages and/or featured on the blog
- Limited to the first 500 video applicants
- Videos must be submitted between the 1st and 31st of March 2015
- Piktochart is at sole discretion of deciding on the final recipients of the giveaway – Terms and conditions may change without prior notice