Friends, it has been a year-long journey of epic proportions. We are proud to announce that…
The new Piktochart iPad app has just been launched on the App Store!
The highly-anticipated Piktochart iPad app has finally been launched in the app store! We didn’t merely port over your favorite visual editor onto the iPad, but we also made various tweaks to make your mobile experience a great one.
Download it now here!
Following the launch of this new iPad app, we wanted to empower you to be creative on-the-go. You can make vital edits on-the-go for your presentation or infographic to impress your clients, or simply be more productive, wherever, whenever. While the app is still in its early stages, we believe it’s a starting point to help you do so much more. No matter if you’re a startup founder, marketer, or educator — you can now convey your message through beautiful, effective visuals, anytime, anywhere, using your iPad!
I tell ya, this is super exciting news! 😀 (source)
What can I do on the Piktochart iPad app?
The Piktochart editor comes along with the essential functions to create, download and publish your work. These include:
- Select your favorite templates and create infographics, posters, presentations, and reports.
- Edit your existing visuals
- Save your visuals to your account
- Download and publish your visuals, and share it through email or to your favorite social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
- Present your published presentations with our built-in Presentation mode
- Visit the featured infographic gallery so you never run out of ideas
- Use customizable elements including texts, shapes, icons, and photos!
Check it out from the app store! If you download our new iPad app by 24th June, 2016, you can stand a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card from us too!
Let us know how the app improves your work in the comments below!