Building on the success and learning of our fist webinar, we’re happy to bring you the encore edition of our first session in the Pikto-Webinar series. If you missed out on the first session, we have some quality content in store for you!
If you are… :
- Unsure about developing content for an infographic idea you have
- Having trouble brainstorming the type of infographic to use for your planned content
- Stuck in the planning stage of your infographic for longer than you’re willing to admit
We’re here to help!
We’ve engaged an infographic expert in her own right and Udemy Course instructor – Dana Malstaff and she is on a content-fueled mission to help YOU the user!
Dana is a speaker, writer, mother, content coach, idea generator & mediator, brainstorm facilitator, accountability partner, and blind spot reducer. She has over 10 years of experience in design, marketing, sales, program development.
She is the founder of Expand Your Reach, which helps entrepreneurs and small business owners create a content strategy and translate their services into virtual content, courses, and tools to help grow their business and create passive income. Her goal is to help you create flexibility through content so you can have time to focus on what’s most important to you.
- How to brainstorm effectively
- Tips on how to develop content for your infographic
- Type-specific infographic insights and strategies
And yes we have some freebies too
- Some great downloadables!
- Discount code on Dana’s course at Udemy.com
- Discount codes for Pro accounts at Piktochart