Just ran a survey? Good news! Piktochart has partnered with SurveyMonkey to help you make instant, beautiful charts from your survey results. Get the message out more quickly after a program evaluation, a feedback survey with your customers, or even a survey of industry trends.
You shouldn’t have to compromise good design for accurate data. The Import from SurveyMonkey feature (which is available for both free and PRO accounts) lets you pull in results from your surveys without leaving the Piktochart canvas.
How does Import from SurveyMonkey work?
Here’s a quick demo:
Here’s How To Add Survey Monkey Results to Your Infographic:
- Choose any template to start. We’ve designed a few optimized-for-Survey-Monkey templates that you’ll find under “Reports”.
- When you’re in the editor, go to the “Import” menu and click on the SurveyMonkey icon. Connect to your SurveyMonkey account by entering your login details.
- Choose the survey you’d like to import.
- Drag and drop survey elements, such as the survey title or number of respondents, to put them where you want them. Then, drag questions onto the canvas to make instant charts.
- TIP: Try dragging a survey element or question onto an existing text box or chart to replace it!
- As usual, you have the power to customize your chart’s type or color, add legends, and more.
- If you’ve added a chart from SurveyMonkey, a small “Data from SurveyMonkey” label will appear at the bottom of your project to let your viewers know the data was taken directly from the website
That’s all there is to it! While the feature doesn’t currently allow you to run more advanced functions on your data, such as filtering responses, it is designed to help you make presentable charts more quickly.
How will you use the Import from SurveyMonkey feature?
Editor’s note: This post was originally published 4/28/2015. It has since been updated for clarity and consistency.