There are many trends in business nowadays. But one trend that’s impossible to ignore is the growing power and value of visual content. Just look at four of the fastest-growing social networks: TiTok, Instagram, Likee, and Snapchat. There’s no denying that visual content increases message association, brand awareness and engagement.
According to the statistics presented by Hubspot, 87% of people use visual content as their main engagement tactic. At the same time, 56% say producing engaging content is the main challenge for them.
As solving visual communication problems across various departments and industries is at the core of Piktochart, we’re happy to introduce Piktochart Solutions.
Learn how professionals across various departments and industries use Piktochart. From convincing stakeholders, communicating with other departments, to attracting new customers – get inspired with new ideas on how Piktochart can help you in your day-to-day work.
From crafting a marketing vision that sticks, to designing high-converting materials, Piktochart is there to give your marketing team’s collaboration a boost. With Piktochart for Marketing, you’ll be empowered to:
- Engage prospect and clients with eye-catching, unique content
- Grow your business by increasing your brand awareness and reputation
- Convert your prospects into customers with actionable social media graphics, infographics, eBooks and more
“As many other marketers working in start-ups, we had the challenge of scaling our content production with very few resources. And we didn’t have a designer in our team so creating visually compelling content was a constant problem for us. Then we discovered Piktochart and started creating infographics, reports and social media images. It was so easy. We could have a nice infographic ready in 3-5 hours, and that was game-changing in an industry where no one else was doing that at that time.”
Julia Gómez Acuña, Content Strategist and Co-founder at Dear Content
For Human Resources
From remarkable recruiting to building a sticky company culture, Piktochart assists your human resources team in its everyday communication. Both internal and externally. By offering specific solutions for your industry needs, we’re helping you to:
- Attract the right people with eye-popping social media recruiting posts.
- Build a strong employer brand awareness among potential candidates
- Easily onboard new hires by giving them easy-to-follow company guidelines and handbooks
- Retain employees by effectively communicating company values, culture, and benefits.
“Piktochart helps me tell a story easily, quickly, and in a way that is very easy for wide audiences to digest and interpret. It’s so easy to use, and the feedback for every visual is always positive. I absolutely love the tool.”
Victoria Mills, National Talent Lead at WSP
From easy-to-digest financial reports to infographics that keep your staff data-informed, Piktochart makes everyday communication among your finance, operations, and admin teams a breeze. With Piktochart for Finance, you’ll be able to:
- Get recognition from partners and superiors with attractive, yet business serious reports
- Deliver easy-to-understand overviews and executive summaries
- Report on the most important financial details in a visually pleasing way
“Piktochart helps me translate often dry financial policies and accounting standards to easy to understand and concise one-pager visuals for management.”
Sharon Yeung, Accountant at SIA Engineering Company Ltd
From improving information flow within organizations to helping the general public make informed health decisions, Piktochart assists your healthcare team in its everyday communication. By having access to the right visual tools you will be able you to:
- Easily communicate complex health-related topics internally and with health centres
- Help the public make informed decisions and promote health literacy
- Distil difficult healthcare topics to make them easy-to-understand
“Health equity and literacy are areas that should be explored in a variety of ways, and visual communication is something that can help information be understood quicker and easier by diverse populations. Piktochart has helped us tell stories in a consistent way and it’s a great tool for healthcare workers to communicate to diverse groups of people in a non-traditional way.”
Melissa Ngo, Family Support Specialist at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital