Get 60% off our 12-month PRO Subscription
It’s that time of the year when school resumes and while your break may be over, fret not as we want to lift up your spirit with the new school year with our latest #BackToSchool campaign. For this entire month until the end of September (30th September 2015, Wednesday), we will be promoting an irresistible deal for all educators and students. Get 60% off our 12-months PRO subscription under the Education plan for individuals – reduced to $15 from $39.99!
It’s as simple as heading to our Education page, requesting for an educational license and that’s it! Our friendly support team will send you our #BackToSchool promotion code for redemption after reviewing the request. You can then enjoy all the PRO features at a bargain price for an entire school year and make the most out of our tool! Whether it is to create an infographic for a school report, design a poster for your classroom door, create a syllabus for your class and more, we hope this special promotion will inspire all educators and students to empower you to make information beautiful!
Weekly Giveaway for Class Subscription – Contest
That is not all as we will also be having ongoing weekly giveaways for the amazing Class Subscription which caters to 30 individuals for 12 months (worth $360) during this *promotion period!
Here’s What You Need To Do:
- Follow Piktochart on either Instagram or Twitter (@Piktochart).
- Upload a photo of you and your class (we love selfies!), and share with us how you are using Piktochart in your classroom on either Instagram or Twitter.
- Be sure to hashtag #BackToSchool and tag @Piktochart in your photo or tweet.
- You are now entered for a chance to win and we’re giving away three (3) Class Subscriptions to 3 lucky winners weekly!
Terms & Conditions:
- Participant needs to be an educator (educational organisation) or student (school/college/university). Verification will be required when winners are announced.
- This is an ongoing weekly giveaway until and the deadline for uploading of photos is on the 25th of September (*last Friday of September), 2015.
- Photos and stories will be evaluated, and three (3) winners will be selected every Friday and contacted via Instagram or Twitter.
- Each participant can submit more than 1 photo. Instagram and Twitter accounts need to be set to Public for eligible entries.
- Piktochart can modify terms and conditions of this contest without prior notice.
We can’t wait to hear your stories and we hope this promotion will empower you to nurture creativity in your educational organisations!
In line with #BackToSchool, we’ll also be publishing an article from teachers sharing their tips and tricks on how they use visuals in their classroom with Piktochart. Be inspired by these stories!