Ruby on Rails Developer
We have learnt that the number 1 thing we look for in a person is:The Ability to Get Things Done
Next, we are looking for:
- The right personality. You can be an introvert or extrovert, as long as you carry an optimistic can do attitude about your work
- A team player. You might be great at solo work but you are accountable and you feel responsible for sharing your results with the rest of the team.
- You know how to have fun. It does not matter if your idea of having fun is Wii or Diablo3, we have plenty of those in the office.
Technical skills we prefer:
- (STAR MARIO POINTS) Ruby on Rails
- Required skill(s): PHP (Ruby on Rails would get you brownie points!)
- Please demonstrate your portfolio of work you have: websites you have coded. We will usualy administer a small test for your coding skills.
- You will be solving tough problems on authentication, how to allow multiple levels of access for different groups of users, improving the general architecture, adding new features on the back end to give greater flexibility to the app.
- Willing to be part of a team that sweats, toils and laughs through the life cycle of a startup –> company.
- Re-locate to Penang, Malaysia (a crazy little island full of heritage sites to visit)