Introduction to Infographics
What is an infographic for? Get inspired!
What can infographics be used for?
Infographics can be used by quite a number of people for various reasons: by managers, marketing professionals, journalists and bloggers, teachers and students …You wonder how?
- Annual reports and corporate communication
- To attract inbound marketing traffic
- To bring awareness/disseminate information
- Creativity/teaching tool
Why are infographics so popular?
Due to their ability to present a huge amount of information in concise chunks & giving numbers/data a visual appeal, infographics became one of the best ways to share and promote content virally.
NeoMam Studios neatly illustrated 13 success reasons in an interactive infographic.
A few companies tried out infographics to engage existing users and attract new visitors, and these are their results:
- 9-fold increase in Twitter traffic; 4-fold increase in social media “actions”
- Referral traffic increased well over 1000 percent
- The cost of the average infographic was just 1 cent per visitor
More Testimonials & Use Cases
- “We received +17% of orders since we started using Piktochart in our tenders”
- “Our infographic was shared over 1,300 times on Tumblr”