This is part of an old series of posts that contained tips for app.piktochart.com. To check out the latest version of piktochart, please go to magic.piktochart.com
In this series we are featuring some quick tips to create wonderful effects using Piktochart. Some effects play with shape, text and colour. We have hand picked some simple examples, drop us a comment or your tips at the end of article.
1. Text shadow
In order to get text shadow, you can follow the steps here:
- Duplicate the Heading Text or drag and drop the heading text from the editor of left
- Please ensure the font family and font size are same, change the colour (grey, black etc)
2. Using ‘Add Text’ as dashed line
Creating dashed line without using graphics.
- Drag and drop ‘text’ from the ‘Add Text’ of left editor.
- Type ‘Dashed’ on your keyboard, for example: [------------]
3. Using shapes to customize bar charts
using the shapes for creating own bar chart. It’s very simple and easy, drag and drop from the shape section. You can also change the colour as you like. Duplicate the shape and transform the width or height of the shape which you want it to be. Here are the examples below:
Remember to save your work frequently! It’s sooooo simple yet it may look different, attractive and sharper. What other tips/ways you can optimize your infographic on Piktochart? Share your tips with us!…