Piktochart team is looking for a solid marketeer who is able to make marketing decisions based on data. On top of that, you should have solid writing skills and know how to optimize conversion rate. We’re a growing startup based in Penang with more than 2,000,000 users and we have been mentioned on Forbes, MIT Tech Review etc. We’re a family of about 30+ people and we are looking for the next game changer to join us! Here are some things we are looking for:
- You’re a great copywriter. (You can demonstrate this in your blog, social media posts, Instagram account and previous engagements)
- You have a lot of experience with analytics. Kissmetrics, Google Analytics, funnels and conversion goals should not be alien to you.
- You consider yourself a full-stack marketer. You’ve worked on just about everything at one point or another. Content, conversion optimization, social, email, video, SEO, paid, PR, you know how it all fits together. You’re not an expert at all of it but you know where to start.
- You love improving your craft and learning. Your role will probably change every 3-6 months since we’re a growing company. There will be plenty of opportunities to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- We know that it’s not possible for you to be great at writing, business development and digital marketing. We come from a background of engineering, psychology, project management and arts! (As you can see, none of us had a background in online marketing) The most important piece is that you are keen on learning this and you are able to craft experiments and test your assumptions quickly.
- You also love working with huge degrees of uncertainty. Our ideas frequently fail and we have to start over from scratch. We don’t always know where the next batch of growth is going to come from. But we’ve learned to thrive in uncertainty and keep pushing until we find the next step. If that uncertainty scares you, this won’t be a good role for you.
- You may also want to note that the role is crafted for you as everyone has different strengths and weaknesses (not you crafted for the role!)