62% of adults say they celebrate Valentine’s Day. They say love makes people do crazy things, however, the holiday comes with added pressure for both men and women to live up to the hype and. Every Valentine’s Day millions of dollars are spent on well-thought (or last minute) romantic gifts and plans. Did you know that more than 50% of women would leave their boyfriends if they didn’t get them anything for the Valentine’s Day?
Do you celebrate the most romantic day of the year? Whether you love it or hate it – there are 10 funny and interesting Valentine’s Day infographics to explore.
1. Valentine’s Day Rocks/Sucks
2. Valentine’s Day by numbers
Source: Column five media
3. Valentine’s Day around the world
4. State of Love Report in the US
5. The Cheapskate’s Guide To Making Valentine’s Day Plans
6. Valentine Day and online dating
7. Facebook Valentine’s Day trends
8. Romantic retreats
9. A fair Valentine?
Source: Fair Trade Vancouver
10. The Environmental Impact of Valentine’s Day
Source: Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Natalija Snapkauskaite is Growth hacker and Marketer of Piktochart. She joins Piktochart from Lithuania with a MSc. An adventuress at heart, she aspires to work in fast moving startup environment. Her goal is to eat lots of local food and learn some Chinese. Ni hao!