This page will go through how you can add data visualization and charts in your infographics. Good news: All the charts are now available to both free and Pro users
There are 12 charts at the moment with more coming soon!
In order to access the chart tool, double click on the chart that is existing on the infographic OR drag and drop the chart tool from the menu (Add –> Tools) into the canvas.
There are several features that you would want to take note of:
- Navigate through the charts using the left menu
- Modify the values on the spreadsheet on your right and view live changes
These are some settings which have been categorized under Advanced settings:
- Legends on/off
- Static value on image export on/off
- Type (Balloon chart, Matrix chart, Quantity Charts only)
- Grid (Bar chart, Line chart, Area chart only)
- Axis (Bar chart, Line chart, Area chart only)
You can also change the colors on the right side after you click on Advanced settings.
Let us know if you would like more chart types by writing to support[at]piktochart[dot]com